Forum of Middle Earth

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum of Middle Earth

Forum of Middle Earth

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum of Middle Earth

Talk about the great works of Tolkien.

Welcome Members and Guests.

Welcome to FoME. If you are a member I hope you enjoy your stay, if you are a guest, I hope you join some time soon. To members: Don't forget to see the Announcements forum, it contains information about "Clans", the official rules, and other things you might want to check out before posting around.

I forgot my password

Top posters

Poll

Navigation

Rules for this thread.

Glorfindel
    Glorfindel
    Admin
    Admin

Humor : Everything dies, except spam.

Rules for this thread. Empty Rules for this thread.

Post  Glorfindel Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Rules for the Applications forum:

This is where you apply for open spots on the staff. Follow these guidelines when applying.

Make your own topic, stating the position you are applying for in the title.

You may only apply for open position, if you want to be a Moderator, for example, but the Moderator group is closed, then you shouldn't even try to apply.

It's very easy to apply.
    Make your own topic, stating the position you are applying for in the title.
    Please state in your topic why you would be good for this position.

And remember, we have the right to reject your application.

Your application is not the only thing we will take into consiteration, we will also judge by how active you are, and how helpful you are. If you are not active or helpful, or nice, then you probably will be rejected.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm